Pimento Cheese Macaroni Salad
This side dish is easy to prep in advance and serve, and was a real hit with friends who, like me, are avid pimento cheese lovers! I used green onions in my recipe but you could always go for something with a less bold flavor, like scallions if you so desired. I of course always encourage extra cheese :D
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb macaroni noodles, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 0z jar pimento cheese, drained and minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine noodles, cheese and mayo in large bowl.
- Fold in spices, pimentos, and green onions.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!